For the ease of readers following the Better Bridge Campaign, here are the papers published so far.
* Peter Newman, A ‘Done Deal’ or an ‘Elegant Solution’?
* Ingrid Maher, What North Fremantle Residents Want And Why
* Andrew Sullivan, Better Network, Better Bridge.
* Dr Brad Pettitt, Time to hit the pause button.
* Rebecca Clarkson, It started with a …vision.
The words and the graphics in these presentations provide a good sense of why Freo people want the Premier to hit the pause button on Main Roads WA’s Swan River Crossings project and look for more elegant, less hurried, better solutions to local and regional urban planning issues than that on offer.