- If you live alone, are you slowly going mad under the Covid-19 Stage 3 isolation rules?
- If you don’t live alone, are you slowly going mad under the Covid-19 Stage 3 isolation rules?
- How often do you manage to arise in the morning before 11.30 am?
- At what time of the afternoon do you usually abandon your pajamas and move to day dress?
- If you don’t live alone, have others in your household commented lately on your declining dress standards?
- If you live alone, have you looked in the mirror lately to check out your attire?
- Apart from Cocopops, cornflakes, bread, hot cross buns, sausages, pasta, rice, potatoes, peas and Tim Tams, what are your favourite Covid treats?
- How many cups of tea/coffee/coconut milk turmeric latte do you usually consume in a day?
- How many times a day is not too few a number of times a day to vacuum your home -7?
- When you see a leaf fall to the ground in your garden, do you let it lie there for more, or less, than 3 minutes before (with your gloves on) collecting it?
- After donning their day dress, for the first time that day, on average how many times a day thereafter does your partner change their outfit?
- After your third glass of alcoholic beverage of an evening, do you wait 5/10/15 minutes before having another?
- Do you complete the daily crossword/jigsaw before or after consuming alcoholic beverages?
- Do you find your crossword/jigsaw completion rate improves depending on when you completed it?
- Is it permissible to recommence binge-watching Breaking Bad (for the third time) before 2.30 pm of an afternoon?
- How many months (and should there be an apostrophe after that ‘s’?) supply of the proverbial T-Rolls do you still have?
- Are you sure your supply is adequate?
- Are you really sure you have enough?
- Have you, just occasionally, deep down, in a place where no one else can see, secretly cheered on Donald Trump for proclaiming it’d all be over by Easter?
- Oh no, you haven’t have you?
Take the Fremantle Shipping News Covid-19 Survey Today
Take our peer-reviewed survey today and email your further questions to us here.
Best extra questions will be posted. Here are your 20 questions. Your time starts now.
in Life, Law & Culture
Despite the hype, the Global Liveability Index focuses on things that matter to expats, not citizens.